Just saying hey

MoMunch

Hi everyone We are the owner operators of Moynihans Munchies Momunch for short

We started with 30 used machines in feb of 2007 mostly vendstar 3000

we have 20 placed and are still trying although not that hard on placing the other 10 we are expert procrastinators

I think you have one of the better blogs around quite a few of the first ones we signed up for had a lot of spam and flooded our e-mail with junk so thank you for what you do.

please feel free to contact us on any subject

Momunch

Wayne + Georgeanna

Welcome MoMunch!

Cool name! It is a pleasure to have you aboard! What do you think of those Vendstars? Most operators, including myself, are not huge fans of them for reasons you will note by reading posts here. I would like to get your first hand opinion though.

As for those unplaced machines, maybe we can give you a little motivation! Pusherman, a member here has started a locating contest for the members. The grand prize is a Cheesy avatar that the winner can wear all month! Check it out here==> http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/forum1/126.html

Once again, welcome!

Steve

Thanks Steve great blog one of the best

I do not mind the Vendstar they are not the prettiest they are very flexible and easy to work on not very heavy changing candy is easy and we were able to get 30 machines for $2,500.00 and alot of them were already placed also I have not had a whole lot of repairs a few chute doors

We are new so we will see where the future takes us we are ready for the wild ride of vending

Thanks agian

Wayne and Gerogeanna 

• 10 months later...