U have $100 locations ?

josh

Wow, I only wish. i don't think there is any such thing around here. The very best location I have ever had never did $100.00 per month. $50.00 or so tops. I have a Walmart and a few others that do about that much. That is one reason, I think I have to branch out from candy. I don't understand why, but this a weak market for candy.

This is a tough place for vendors in general. There are Coke machines every 10 feet . LOL I'm not discouraged though, just have to try harder. There is no gravy train around here.

Dan

Hi Dan. Just curioius about your Walmart. How did you get that location? I have one near me that would be a great location, but I figured that if I asked I would get the usual "corporate rules say no" run-around.

I got that Walmart location though a locator. Fist Choice got it for me.

I now have an Outback Steakhouse that's looking good. It may do $100.00 per month. The college kids that work there love candy.

Thanks. I'm going to try First Choice. I've been frustrated in my every attempt to get into corporate chain places. Just one more question. Will First Choice call particular locations that request for them to contact? Or, do they just work off of zip codes?

Archived