35 Cent coin mech

Ronzo

Was wondering if any of the machines you guys and gals have,  have a option for a 35 cent coin mech? Because of the cost of some product, either product needs to decrease or use a coin mech that is more than 25 cents. In the U turns I use, and the seagas and vendstars, the only option is 25 cents and then to a 50 cent. I have picked up some NW's to use on racks and I see on Ebay a guy selling used NW with 35 cent coin mech's. Are there any other brands out there that make that available?

Was wondering if any of the machines you guys and gals have,  have a option for a 35 cent coin mech? Because of the cost of some product, either product needs to decrease or use a coin mech that is more than 25 cents. In the U turns I use, and the seagas and vendstars, the only option is 25 cents and then to a 50 cent. I have picked up some NW's to use on racks and I see on Ebay a guy selling used NW with 35 cent coin mech's. Are there any other brands out there that make that available?

It was tried by Folz about 15 years ago for 2 inch product. Your coinbox is going to have mixed money. I can't remember if that was the reason it didn't work for them, The decision, after testing,  was made that 50 cents was a much better idea.

It seems that less people would buy from a machine if they had to dig for a quater and a dime.  You may get more money per vend, but the quanity of vends might go down.   It'd be easier to me to just go to 50 cents per vend, or stay at a quater.