12 oz can question

jmva93

Hey everyone. My combo machine has slots for 3 different 12 oz cans. A new spot does not want ANY soda products. I use Brisk Ice Tea and a Lemonade can in other locations, but I'm stuck on the 3rd can. Any ideas? Thanks!

I myself would buy the V8 in the can.  I buy these quit often but buy them from the store have not seen them in many machines unless I get to a metro area.  They use to have a brand called Veryfine that carried several kinds of jucie.  They had these in the machines when I was in school pushing 17 years ago, not sure if that brand is out there or not but was very good.

It would all depend on type of location.  I have tried V-8 at a bunch of different types.  It is now sitting in my garage.  I keep it there as a reminder never to buy again.  I would suggest Yohoo.  Check pricing first, you might have to charge a little more for Yohoo.

Zeke

• 2 weeks later...

He said they don't want soda products, but the new Mountain Dew is a great idea for any bottle vendors or can vending machines that sell soda, another non soda product that might be a good seller is Apple Juice, a lot of people like apple juice and parents will buy it for their kids.

Sam's locally sells orange juice in a can called Florida Natural Pure Orange Juice and it's not from concentrate. It's really good stuff. I

Sales have been ok, but not great for me.

It's kind of pricey, but not as bad as some juices, I sell it for $1.25

I am however worried about availibility at Sam's, as they have dropped products on me before without warning, such as Arizona Green Tea, causing some headaches. I don't think this is a huge mover, so watch the symbols on the shelf tag...

But if you can get it, it's really some great juice!

Regards,

Steve