All Thunderbird Car Show This Weekend

T BIRD

My wife and I are headed up to Concord New Hampshire early tomorrow morning for a weekend with friends from New England. They all own T Birds as well. ( about 15 cars )  We are going to meet in Ipswich at noon and do a coast line cruise north tomorrow and then lots of stuff on Saturday.  Sunday is an All Thunderbird car show with trophies etc.  I am entered in the modified class of new retro Birds.  I will post photos for the gang here.

What a great weekend Deb and I had.  I will post pics this evening.  I took 3rd place in the new retro T Bird category.  ( there were 24 cars in that category ).

We had a blast starting early Friday morning.  I put over 900 miles on the car caravaning with 12 other Birds through Massachusettes and New Hampshire.  The weather was awesome except for Sunday which was wet.

Ah! BLNG KNG

Did you say you were an addiction counselor or client?

Cause to keep a car looking that good you must have one real bad addiction. (to t-birds) :)

Yep and you are absolutely right Mr Grump Man...............;)

Looks like you had a great time TBird! I would love to see the first place car if yours took 3rd! :shock: 

Steve

The guy who won is TOTALLY ANAL!!