Well lets us begin the journey.

grumpy

Newest entry

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=1839&forum_id=36

I need your help to make this the best vending e-book ever.

It currently is a work in progress, and will evolve over time!

I have chosen to do this e-book in a story fashion, by doing it this way it allows the transfer of the most information possible with out being to boring. But don't worry their will not be a romance scene in it.:D

Grumpy

Grumpy,

I'm struggling to believe that you won't have a scene where someone is secretly making nookie with their new machine behind his old faithful machine's back. LOL

Hmmm! joebob,

I'm always looking for submissions. Do you have a story or two that you would like to share....

Well do ya!

:D:D:D:D

Very sexy start so far. You had me at "I like bulk vending".

Beth

Thanks Beth,

Just for that I will give you the first line from my next post.

Mona softly squealed with anticipation as the pony-tailed pirate pulled her face gently to his.....

Whoops sorry wrong story board!!

:D

sweetgypsy wrote:

Thanks Beth,

Just for that I will give you the first line from my next post.

Mona softly squealed with anticipation as the pony-tailed pirate pulled her face gently to his.....

Whoops sorry wrong story board!!

:D

...list of vending locations just waiting for their brand new vending machines she had just purchased.

Grumpy,

I'm struggling to believe that you won't have a scene where someone is secretly making nookie with their new machine behind his old faithful machine's back. LOL

Hmmm! joebob,

I'm always looking for submissions. Do you have a story or two that you would like to share....

Well do ya!

:D:D:D:D

I've flirted, but for some reason I'm always getting ignored. :?

• 1 month later...

"Ø     U-turns are made cheap, especially the plastic mechs, stands, bodies etc…"

This was from #5 installment of the e-book, under Grump's View.

My U-turn fell on a customer who leaned on it, the nut on the bottom plate of the threaded rod let go and KaBoom. No injury's, but sure goes to that made cheap feeling again.

I haven't written anymore of the e-book in the last month as I was under the weather. But I'm feeling much better now and should have another installment in the next week or so!