Cash N Dash Feature

sweetgypsy

I use the NW 60 and the A&A Elite.  With the NW machine, you lift the body up a couple of inches and it attaches to the back part of the base.  You can then slide out the coin tray.  With the Elite model, you just lift the base up a couple of inches and then turn the base caddy corner to the bottom of the base resting the body on it.  You can then slide the coin tray out.  I like both of them.  Makes it easier for me.  I can NOT handle taking the top lid off and then the body off so that I can get to the coins.  I dont like placing the body of the machine with a cannister full of candy anywhere.

Well, 6 of one 1/2 dozen of the other I guess. Have you decided on which model you are pursuing for your fleet? The A & A are cheaper. Both are supposed to be good quality. I'm with you, I don't want to remove the whole head. I'm currently running triples, but due to what I've absorbed on this forum, doubles make sense. I love the servicing of the triples though-quick and easy. Those top cam locks and the heads seem to take a lot more time. Right now, time isn't an issue, but get a couple hundred and it will be.

Beth

Once I clear out the machines I have left to place, I am going with all Northwetern 60s except for the occasional triple ( EasyPro ) I may need along the way.