G&R Vending

g_r_vending

This was my First full month with 15 machines, all triple heads. Some really bad (.50) My best was 51.75 but my average was 13.85  which isn't great but being these machines have not been on location long it a ok Start.

My Best

Express Rentals(rent to own place)  51.75

Hair Salon  $23.50

Auto repair shop $20.75

• 1 month later...

These are pretty good numbers for starters. You really didn't have a chance to make adjustments in your candy selections. Most of the time, your first month will be high than the second it goes down a little than it levels out.

I have 9 Valvoline Quick Oil Change places and they are not like normal accounts. They are up and down each month. I never know what to expect. I think I do better on the months they promote their oil changes. I don't think it's the workers that are eating the candy. It's their customers waiting for their cars. NO oil changes equals NO candy sold from my machine.

Hang in there, give it a little time to level out.

Gary

gr......hang in there. the numbers you posted above are very good. It took me a few months before things settled down and I had a real handle on what was what with my locations.

Alot of my numbers go up and down alot, the rent to own place is solid $50 each month so far, I look more at my overall average, if I can keep it above $15 I think we are doing pretty well so far. I have pulled to bad locations and added alot of new ones from midwest so my average should be just as good or better for Aug.

The auto reapir from last month did $20.75 did $6 this month go figure.