Locating service first time

Square

Well it's been slow locating on my own so I hired two locating services, both are work in different towns.

Location R US for one single GB machine

And

Ted Edwards an expensive local that walks door to door for two double RB

So far Location R US are on top with one location that refused my machine after talking with his wife.

But a location none the less and there working to replace it.

Other has only email me back and forth with different updates and started working on another area as there has been a charity vender through the area I ask him to locate in.

But handing my money over, has kicked my butt in to gear and I have located 2 location with single round beavers with GB and the one location has a total of three stores and I'll be putting machines in the other two locations ;)

So all and all I'm still waiting, but it's been good motivation.

Well Mr. Edwards has stopped repling to my emails, it's been two weeks..

Last email "Hi Chris got to move out this area, there's another locator has been doing the area and he is on a charity."

Got one more location this weekend on my own!

• 1 month later...

Another thumbs up for Locators R Us two days from order to machine on location! I'm only doing one at a time after service cycle. They got me a nice spot in a Laundry Mat with no other bulk venders....

Also located a BUSY body shop on my own, been working on this location from 8 months and I'm now in and they kicked out the other vender due to bad service! (BUSY= in business for 30 years and has a lot of collision work/contracts)

I'm up to a total of eight location now!

Pulled out one location - one quarter per week and all the GB faded :(

• 1 month later...

So I get one more on my own and bought one more from L R U.

I have bought three locations from them total, so far.

first is low $10 in two months

Second has been in for 3 weeks (GB)

Third I'm putting in on Monday.

I'v only been buying locations as I get one on my own, kind of like rewarding myself, I pay for it with the coins pulled form collection...

Archived