1800????

davidsurvz

^

They have saturated their marketing area with one product,  now they are running a new product and will saturate their marketing area with that one and on and on and on....

This is why I deal with vending machine manufacturers and not importers and bizops, I want to know they will be around for awhile, especially if I need parts.

BTW anyone looking at these type of mechanical snack and soda vending machines, I ran em in the 90's - watch out!

Jimbo

To funny. Its like they never even sold the triples! LOL. Ill be interested in knowing how long parts will be available through them? If your lucky they will keep selling them.

Mike

^

They have saturated their marketing area with one product,  now they are running a new product and will saturate their marketing area with that one and on and on and on....

This is why I deal with vending machine manufacturers and not importers and bizops, I want to know they will be around for awhile, especially if I need parts.

BTW anyone looking at these type of mechanical snack and soda vending machines, I ran em in the 90's - watch out!

Jimbo

Very well said. Buy from MANUFACTURES. Not resellers of junk machines.

1800 has indeed undergone a major marketing shift.  Their triple vends are now being used to market an energy chew product much like "Buzz Bites" under http://www.pureenergyvending.com.  Their focus seems less on selling the machines and more on selling "distributorships" and product.  You will now pay a one-time up front fee for the right to sell their exclusive (I believe) product which will vend from their traditional triple head.  These are not protected territories I am told.  Also, though I don't know the pricing structure, the machines are supposed to be selling for considerably more than they were when sold as a 1800 machine.

For those looking for parts and support, it has moved to http://www.1800vending.net/support.com.  Also price-locks on new machine purchases will continue to be honored for existing customers.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the links. (Interesting) I think the 1800's are some of the best machines I've ever used. I still say what I've always said though ..... buy from people unloading their biz-ops for pennies on the dollar (not direct.) Unless you have a lot of extra money to spend on machines.