Using multiple locators

F J Vending

Just curious about any operators out there that have used multiple locators at the same time, have you provided them with the same zip codes?

I might be purchasing 80-120 triples and want them out as fast as possible. In addition to self locating I plan on using 2-3 paid locators and wasnt sure if I should provide them with all the same zip codes. I cant think of any major drawbacks to providing the same zip codes except 2 locators securing the same location.

Thanks

I gave two locators the same zip codes and got results from both of them. I talk about it in the thread "battle of the locators". Anyways the only thing to be careful of is when starting out do small orders with each locators until they fill that order. Like 1-3 t a time. Kickstart has kinda screwed me but started out good. They got me three good locations however one has said no and now it's been over a week and I have been constantly on them. T the point now where I am giving them a dead line or putting a hold on my credit card! How ever I do recommend Locator's R Us. They have been the fairest and will be using them again. I have been rejected a few times and they just keep sending me new locations. I am at 5/6 with LRU so far with one more location needed to fulfill the order. And they are the cheapest.

Archived