Lock Sets, Keys

davidsurvz

Does anyone know the best place to buy lock sets and keys that will fit the Seaga Millenia single head machines??? Does anyone know which brands of locks will / won't work with millenia style machines. I might need to pick up 10 or 15 of them soon.

Any input is greatly appreciated

Thanks Gary! Good info.

I would still ike to find them a little cheaper if anyone else has any other info. I will keep looking for the best deal out there. I might be getting a good deal on some machines but they need locks. I don't know if it will be worth it if the locks are too expensive. It depends on the price of the machines and locks total.

Thanks again Gary. I will save that link.

David

(good link)

Thanks for the info. desert. I too work in the security industry. I have for several years. I agree with all of the concerns you mention.

I have never had a problem so far with this issue in my vending routes. I would want to custom modify a lock at a shared location but outside of that I am not too concerned about it at this point. I have had that same idea in mind for a while due to my background but I am going to wait until my route has paid for itself to customize the locks. (As I said I am not too concerned about it at this point.)

David