Bulk Operators Super Show

Big Mike

Are you planning to attend BOSS?  

1. 1. Are you planning to attend BOSS?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnny,

Thanks for the update on your trip to BOSS. It sounds like you are doing a lot of networking. That's what it's all about, meeting other people in the business that you can relate to. You can learn so much from them. It's great that you got to meet Big Mike and his wife. Hopefully, next year if you go, more members from Vendiscuss.com will be able to get together. It would be nice to put faces to the people that are our friends on the forums.

Talk to you when you get back.

Gary

I just got home. I am hunting down the bed as I type! See y'all in the AM. ( The y'all comes from the vendors I met from Alabama and Mississippi Love their accent ).

Did they play texas holdem this year?

Yes Mike and Wendy are good people.

Sounds like you will be takening home some good knowledge from the all the veterans in the business.One thing I always get from the shows is how everyone has different techniques that work for them.

If I didn't just get from Italy I would of went again this year.I am going to the Iaapa next month which I looking forward to seeing all the different vending machines in the amusement industry.

Fred

Friday's sessions basically spoke about hiring an employee and giving some techniques and offering strategies when interviewing and searching for someone.

It sounds like BOSS may opt to have a portion of their two day conference to help the newer vendor in teaching some things. That would be great for us here on Vendiscuss. I would like to see more of us attend next year.

The one thing I really liked was the tightness I felt between all of them since they have met for a number of years and stay in touch during the year.

• 5 years later...

Archived