Bulk Operators Super Show

Big Mike

Are you planning to attend BOSS?  

1. 1. Are you planning to attend BOSS?

For people who think the show in Baltimore is out of the question due to cost. Consider this. Wendi and I live in the midwest. We are going to be able to do the show for $900.00. Hotel is under 100.00 a night and the flight was 350.00 round trip. And remember that is for 2 people. Just food for thought.

Mike

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My business certainly is not big Devster. I want an opportunity to meet some vendors, get some ideas, and implement a few of them in T Bird Vending. Think about it for next time. Or you can still sign up for this one.

This is a link to Youtube. Someone put together a slide show of last years BOSS. Please remember this was just alot of stupid stuff we did at night. We attended work shops and classes during the day. REALLY! LOL

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Last years show was a blast and you always learn something from networking with other vendors.

Nice pics Mike,winning that texas holdem tournament helped off set my cost..

I can't make it this year....going to Italy right around that time and then probably going to Iaapa right after that.

Fred

Last years show was a blast and you always learn something from networking with other vendors.

Nice pics Mike,winning that texas holdem tournament helped off set my cost..

I can't make it this year....going to Italy right around that time and then probably going to Iaapa right after that.

Fred

where in Italy?

• 2 weeks later...
The weather is supposed to be nice Wednesday and Friday. There is a chance of showers on Thursday. I am contemplating taking The T Bird with me. I guess I could bring a cover for it in the parking lot. I never use the car. It really needs a good run before it hibernates for the winter. We'll see.

Mornin' Gary.......what is impressive to me is the impact that the promotors of BOSS ( other vendors obviously ) have on the various equipment companies around the country. I received a hand out package with alot of flyers from everyone from TJ King, and A&A Global, and many other companies like tatoo and candy and gum manufacturers with specific discounts because of this show. Thta was cool and I was impressed by that.

Look.......these folks are light years ahead of what I do in this field. All I did was listen all day on Thursday. ( and Wednesday nite when 10 of us went out for a late dinner ). I was on overload last evening and opted to chill out in my room and watch the Red Sox game. ( which wound up being a BAD choice with the way THAT game ended ).......lol.

For me the conference so far was worth attending just because of the friendship I feel I have started with Big Mike and his wife Wendy. ( or is it Wendi ). What a great couple.

This morning we will talk about the gains and pitfalls of hiring an employee to help with the business which is something I am interested in when I reach 62 yo and beyond in a few years, (4-5 years ) After I have T Bird Vend set up my plan is for someone to manage it day to day.

I handed all the attendees our Vendiscuss card. Hopefully we can have other experienced vendors join us and assist us as we move forward.

Archived