Vending machine type

desert_gold_hound

Durring the birthday party I was talking about my machines that I got used. They don't have any markings identifing the brand. I told them I would post a picture up to see if anyone could figure out what type of machines these are. Please ignore the mess they are in my office and its never clean. I am a neat freak in the rest of the house.

Posted Image

EDIT: all of the machines have 1 lock on top and one on back except one has two keys in back. All have maching hardwere other then that.

This is Gumball Machine Wareshouse's machine                                                                         

Posted Image

This is the XYZ Vending machine on Chrome Stand

Posted Image

XYZ Vending GMW...take your pick. GMW has the gold colored coin mech and shoot cover in this picture, but XYZ has the rectangular shoot cover. It looks like the coin mechs have both been updated. If I were to place my money on it, I would say that the machine was purchased through GMW since XYZ currently does not offer the gold colored coin mechs.

Joe

Are the coin mec's universal on these?. I have thought about ether converting them to silver. or taken the parts of a new mec. and rebuilding (the units that have bad parts). These machines sat out in the desert being forced to withstand our sand blasting, sun bleaching, dust ridden, insect infested, and wind blown environment. I was surprised I was able to get two working machines that look good. All coin mec's were plugged full of dirt and had to be totally taken apart and cleaned. The only thing that saved the plastic windows was he had them in his house.

The good news is the stands, and the fact I had to learn how to completely strip the coin mec's down to each part and put back together. I can do this blind folded now. The first two gave me problems but after that they are sooo easy.