BulkMachine.com pipestands

candygirl

Has anyone tried these? http://www.bulkmachine.com/pipe1.asp

Steel pipe, cast iron base.

I can get one shipped for $27 and some change and that's from NJ to CA. I asked if the stands had any "feet" on the bottom that kept the base off the floor (rust stains). The saleslady didn't think so.

Does anyone used these? How stable are they?

Thanks for any info.

Barb

I have not tried those Barb.  What I do is I bought like 30 feet of plastic runner material from Ace hardware.  It has a nice pattern on it.  I cut the runner into pieces that go under each base on location.  Its very cheap to do and a nice touch.

I have not tried those Barb.  What I do is I bought like 30 feet of plastic runner material from Ace hardware.  It has a nice pattern on it.  I cut the runner into pieces that go under each base on location.  Its very cheap to do and a nice touch.

Hey T Bird I don't think I know what you are talking about. Is there anyway you could give a picture of runner then a pic of it placed?

I bought some of their rack stands and found the quality good and the price reasonable. As far as rust marks go, I use Grippers (from Lowes or Wal-Mart in the hardware/casters area) on all pipe stands. They are not perfect, but they are a low cost alternative.

Jax