Fixing and selling machine parts

ampmvend

Hey, wondering if anyone could offer some advice on this,

I have 15 northwestern triple play coin mechanisms and 14 chute doors that I'd like to sell. The coin mechanisms are dirty with a little tarnish/rust right now but I've fixed others in the same condition before and they come out looking very good. After a little grease is added they operate smoothly and overall seem like they are good quality mechanisms. Ordering these from northwestern they cost $20 each. The chute doors are easy to clean up and come out looking very good, they cost $4.65 new.

Does anyone have an idea what the best way to sell these is? Any idea what I should ask for them? I was thinking maybe half of what they cost new.

I also have display windows, coin trays, stands, stand bases and other parts, does anyone know a good way to sell all this at a reasonable price?

I don't know if there's really a market for used parts, but any advice is appreciated.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, wondering if anyone could offer some advice on this,I have 15 northwestern triple play coin mechanisms and 14 chute doors that I'd like to sell. The coin mechanisms are dirty with a little tarnish/rust right now but I've fixed others in the same condition before and they come out looking very good. After a little grease is added they operate smoothly and overall seem like they are good quality mechanisms. Ordering these from northwestern they cost $20 each. The chute doors are easy to clean up and come out looking very good, they cost $4.65 new.Does anyone have an idea what the best way to sell these is? Any idea what I should ask for them? I was thinking maybe half of what they cost new.I also have display windows, coin trays, stands, stand bases and other parts, does anyone know a good way to sell all this at a reasonable price?I don't know if there's really a market for used parts, but any advice is appreciated.

Do you still have these? I have a Seaga machine that two of the coin mech. are broken and wonder if yours would fit.

Do you still have these? I have a Seaga machine that two of the coin mech. are broken and wonder if yours would fit.

I am a little confused on this new site. Was this question directed at me with the 1-800Vend parts or was that directed to ampmvend? If it was directed to me, I have never had a Seaga so cannot address that. Thanks. Jim L

I am a little confused on this new site. Was this question directed at me with the 1-800Vend parts or was that directed to ampmvend? If it was directed to me, I have never had a Seaga so cannot address that. Thanks. Jim L

Sorry Jim it was directed at ampmvend.

Archived