Sam's Seaga Machines

bacho

I was on the Sam's site the other day and noticed they were not offering the Seaga Double in colors any more. Just the chrome was listed. I sent them a email and this is the response I got:

"At this time only the chrome is going to be offered.  The chrome  will be

discontinued as well once the supplier runs out. After that only the sprial

machine will be offered from this supplier."

Do you own any of these machines? I do. Cheap plastic and its hard to work with the globe area due to the rods being in the way.  Glad I only have  2 of them.

I was on the Sam's site the other day and noticed they were not offering the Seaga Double in colors any more. Just the chrome was listed. I sent them a email and this is the response I got:

"At this time only the chrome is going to be offered.  The chrome  will be

discontinued as well once the supplier runs out. After that only the sprial

machine will be offered from this supplier."

Do you own any of these machines? I do. Cheap plastic and its hard to work with the globe area due to the rods being in the way.  Glad I only have  2 of them.

Nope, but I was thinking of getting some. Most of your round globe machines have the globe hold down rods. That's why I'm a fan of the squared off globe.

Ok so you are saying the rods are usually attached to the globes in that kind? makes it hard to fill the candy and clean the inside of the globe

Nope, but I was thinking of getting some. Most of your round globe machines have the globe hold down rods. That's why I'm a fan of the squared off globe.

IMO the only way to deal with the round globe and the rods getting in the way is to buy yourself those huge baggies ( 2 1/2 gallons I think ). I just place the opened baggie around the entire globe and then turn the globe upside down to empty product.

I voted for your post, because that is great info to people ordering seagas threw sams.

Round Globes are a pain. I have to agree, That is one reason why for charity, the PO89 300 with no coin mech upgrade from A&A Global Ind, is the only machine to use for the charity stops. It is cheaper then the Seagas by far, Better Quality, Lasts Longer.

It is all I use when doing candy in little stops. Cheap, but Quality you can trust. That machine is a charity tank.

Kyle

http://www.aaglobalind.com/vending-equipment.htm

Seen Here with upgrade. No upgrade is needed.