My 1st Anniversary!

Dear Members,

I just wanted to let everyone know that as of August, I will be in the vending business for one year. Wow! What a year it has been. When I started, I walked many miles looking for accounts to place vending machines. I made all sorts of lists of the accounts that I would like to be in and many of those accounts said "NO" thank you. I'm kidding, they didn't say thank you. When I got my first YES I was so excited, I called my wife and told her how great it was to place my first machine. I started out with 50 triple-head machines and in 4 months I had found homes for every one of them. Some where not the best places but they where out of my garage. I was in the vending business!

Today, I have about 90 accounts with over 400 heads that I service every month. I have all the Blockbuster Video locations in San Diego, CA. along with many other great accounts. I have expanded to skill machines, like cranes & Gravity Hill. I have continued to add equipment to most of my existing accounts with much success. I have gone from collecting $500 a month to collecting thousands of dollars and it keeps growing. I don't say this to brag but to let the beginners know that if you have a plan, and you stick to it, you will make it in this business. It takes a special type of person and you are in the right place. Read a lot of posts, ask a lot of questions, make a lot of friends.

Many of you have been with me since I came on this site at the end of October, 2007.

I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for all of you and of course God.

So with that said. You are all invited to my anniversary party.

I love you guys.

Gary

Wow! Congrats Brotha Gary. I did not realize it was only one year for you. I thought you were in the business longer. Very impressive all that you have placed and accomplished. You certainly are a role model for me as I begin to expand.

Congratulations Gary!

Your achievements are impressive, but your generosity of spirit is even more so. You offer so much support, knowledge and enthusiasm to the forum.

Thank you for all you contribute, and may you continue to flourish.

Barb

• 3 weeks later...