Need advice

Powertechvending22

I have been in the business for awhile now and I would like to try some new machines. I have a location with 2 vendstars that are mine and a single Xyz gumball machine. I make around 50 dollars every two months there but now i notices that some one placed a 3rd vendstar there but hes selling nuts and it looks bad. I was thinking of buying a double bracket to place on buy a pepperment patie machine next to the gumballs. My question is has anyone used a Pepperment patie machine before and would it be worth the 40-50 dollar invenstment to make a few extra dollars.

Powertech, I'm I reading that right, you have seven heads in one location and want to add another?

If so why not dump the current setup and go with a nice rack? I know it is a larger investment but it also has so many possibilities, and could have greater returns. It will also look better for you and the location.

well the funny thing is i never meet the owner of the place i brought this location off a nother vender and i think if i put a rack there it might cause an uproar with the management. also it would be 30-50 dollar investment to add this extra head a rack would be 200-400 for everything. I guess i really want to know if any one sold patties