brochures/pamplets

stacey

Would anyone be willing  to share any dixie narco brochures. If so im me and I'll give you my email address and maybe I can download it or take it to kinko's or something If thats possible.   I've been meaning to get some because a while back I was asked for one at a meeting. But I hadn't thought about it again because i hadn't had anyone else ask, That is until now and I dont have the time to wait for snail mail.

Thanks.  

• 4 weeks later...

Just FYI, I am slowly uploading over 100 brochures and service/technical manuals for all kinds of vending equipment to the library in the PLUS section. Feel free to browse and use what you need.

With so much material, it will take some time to completely upload everything so if you are looking for something in particular that you don't see, keep checking back.

Steve

Just FYI, I am slowly uploading over 100 brochures and service/technical manuals for all kinds of vending equipment to the library in the PLUS section. Feel free to browse and use what you need.

With so much material, it will take some time to completely upload everything so if you are looking for something in particular that you don't see, keep checking back.

Steve

Yvette Wrote:

Steve, you're great!!!