NW 60s

Jay-Son Vending

I think they are around 70 through sams club (up or down a couple of dollars). They have a cash'N'dash fetcher that is esentialy a cash box on the bottom. This is an option that I think has to be ordered from northwestern I could be wrong though.

EDIT: 61 through Sams pluss shipping. http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=133702&pCatg=7273

Check out image 5 of this machine: http://www.nwcorp.com/products/machines/model60/

An alternative to a triple would be to buy 3 NW60's on a triple plate and pipe stand. If the location does not work out or needs to be adjusted, you could convert it to a single, double or rack later on. I am not knocking the machine - it is build like a tank and the stand base is very heavy (watch your back). But I just like the flexibility of single heads and being able to match the number of selections to the location.

Jax

I'm using these on racks although they are the super 60's, so a little larger. They have a candy wheel, a gumball wheel and a capsule wheel. All interchangeable. They are pretty sturdy, but to get the money, you have to pull the lid, the globe, the base and then bingo, the money!! They look good and I combine yellow and red or all red on a rack.

... but to get the money, you have to pull the lid, the globe, the base and then bingo, the money!!

No you don't.  I grab the money by removing the top lock, lifting the whole machine by the base about two inches, and twisting the machine about 80 to 90 degrees so that the machine rests on the machine bottom.  I then reach my hand into the bottom and scoop the quarters into a plastic bag.

I received four of the eight NW 60s I ordered.  I was fortunate that it came with the same key I use on my other 60s I bought from NW.  ( these 4 are from Sam's ).  I had been using the cash n dash option for an extra 10 bucks.  I did not order that with these eight machines.  I am not gonna order that feature anymore.  The base is made to easily remove coin. I am going to mix and match these two colors.  I will post a pic tomorrow when I have them assembled.