Summit Vending

Well I'm going to make this as short as possible but I pulled money from my machines that are on location for my first full week.

Two machines are a daily fill.

4 locations, 14 machines, 4 snack machines, 4 coffee machines 6 soda/water machines

$922.00

I'm very excited and next week I will give the information by location. I have to make a few adjustments and menu changes plus the coffee machines will pick up once cooler weather arrives as this is the desert.

Brian Goodman

Summit Vending LLC

Great!!!  It is so good to hear that another one of my colleagues in the full line vending arena is doing so well.  Keep up the good work Brian!

I'm also pleased with my proceeds from my full line vending operation.  I have only five (5) full-line machines in three (3) locations and I gross an average of $425 a month just part-time.

Nice start Brian. I don't do full line vending, (yet) but that sounds like a great start. Please keep us posted on your progress.

You're right, this web site is amazing! You can really feel confident when you go out to do something after getting advice on vendiscuss.com. You feel like you are never alone.

Nice job!

Gary

Thanks Gary and Yvette, I appreciate the kind words. Well this is just the start. As I said in an earlier post I have the bulk machines ready to go out and I have my eye on another couple locations for full line(might take a month or two to get these locations on board we will have to see). I will keep you all posted as I continue.

Brian

Summit Vending LLC

Revenue Report #2 8/18-8/22 5 Days Total

Location 1 $119.00 1 Snack 1 Soda 1 Water 1 Coffee

Location 2 $88.50 1 Snack 1 Soda 1 Coffee

Location 3 $88.50 1 Snack 1 Soda 1 Coffee 1 Water

Location 4 $619.50 1 Snack 1 Coffee 1 Water

Total $915.50

Yvette Wrote:

Great totals!  Keep up the good work.  Full line vending has been very rewarding for me especially if you are able to acquire a location close to home or work.

Outlander,

My profit margin is right around 40%. But I'm trying to get that up to around 45% and will keep you all updated as I proceed with some ideas that I have. I spend about 9 hours a week total to service these accounts as they are all within 10 miles from my home.I'm pretty satisfied so far with the results but looking forward to getting the rest of my machines (64 1800 triples) on the street. Also I will be adding another drink machine in location 4 next week.

Brian

Summit Vending LLC 

Weekly Reporting 9/8-9/12 5 Days Total

Location 1$120.70 1 Snack 1 Soda 1 Water 1 Coffee

Location 2 $103.40 1 Snack 1 Soda 1 Coffee

Location 3 $70.30 1 Snack 1 Soda 1 Coffee 1 Water

Location 4 $716.10 1 Snack 1 Coffee 1 Water 1 Flavored Water

Total $1010.50

Also I would like to thank everyone for the MOTM award I really do appreciate it. I try to help as much as possible even though I'm still a novice compared to the many great vendors on this board

Brian

John,

Thanks! Location 4 is doing real well but I believe can do better. I'm changing the menu at this location yet again due to a meeting I had with my supplier out of Phoenix. I will keep you updated as the numbers for the upcoming changes should be showing in two weeks.The flavored water machine addition was the first of many changes I will be making to get this location to $200.00 + a day. Also as previously posted I'm really close on closing two more location 4 types in the coming weeks.

Brian