Are your sales regular

fvc

I am new to vending, i have 2 machines they pull around 25-27$ apice every two weeks, the reecees peices alittle better than skittles, then i checked them last week and the skittles had 45$ in 2 weeks the reecess was at $27

You didn't say how long you have had the in place or if they are both at the same location. Sounds like you found a good spot for them. If they keep that up, the owners will have to chase you with a shotgun to get you out. LOL

We see fluctuations from time to time especially if it is a small shop and someone may go on vacation or such. If it a large shop or retail with heavy foot traffic, it should be minimal.

Keep up the good work.

FVC,

Your topic is, "Are your sales regular?" What do you mean?

The two machines you have sound like huge winners. What type machines do you have in them? Are they big enough to handle that kind of business? Or, are you okay going there every one to two weeks to check on them?

Gary

my machines are big enough, i check them that much because i'm new and enjoy it, by are your sales regular i was wondering how much sales fluctuate time to time every time i checked my machines they were about 27$ and then one week one machine had 45 but the other one had 27. i didn't know if people saw large jumps in sales, all other weeks it had been between 25-27$ of sales