Actionmatic.ltd

West Coast Vend LLC

When I first started research I talked to Mark and Dorothy, nice people. I have not bought anything from them but I know other vendors who have and are happy. Of course I'm in Canada, so your milage may vary. There site is also good for getting the count of product per pound, check it out it really helps in calculating vend amounts.

I have been buying from Actionmatic for 6 months and like working with Mark (the only rep there).  Their prices are reasonable.  My biggest concern was shipping costs from Canada.  But they drop ship only once a week via UPS every Friday to keep the shipping cost reasonable.  You do need to place your order by Thursday at noon to meet the shipping deadline for that week.  I was pleasanly surprised at how cheap the shipping was compared to other USA vendors.

They also have the best selection of toys in 1 inch round capasules.  Acorn capsules have been a problem for me with A&A, Beaver and the old NW metal capsule wheel.  Round caps have greatly cut down on the misvends.

Jax