New member interested in bulk vending from canada.

jinxedsoul

Hello. 

I am new to this site.  I am about to start a bulk vending business.

I need all the help and suggestions I can get before diving into this field.

I am interested in gum and energy products as well as the staples.

THinking of buying my machines from beaver manufacturing and criagslist.

My name is Jason and I live near Vancouver B.C. Canada

Welcome to Vendiscuss Jason.  You can't go wrong with beaver.  Gum is a great product seeing as it last about a year before spoiling and costs very little.  Be aware there are a lot of overpriced "energy" vending machines on the market right now.  Read up on some of them like "Buzz Bites" and the like.  Here is a link with some info:  http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=480&forum_id=1&highlight=buzz+bites

Thanks Jason and welcome!

This forum was founded with the hopes that those with like interests can have a place to congregate and share ideas without fear of being patronized or attacked. So far, with the help of the best vendors on the web, we have been able to accomplish this.

Enjoy your stay here and I wish you the best in your endeavors.

Steve

• 5 months later...

Hello Jason

fellow canadian here.Name is Rob handle is Cash4life.Cambridge ont.I am new as well should have started years ago but got lucky met a vendor by accident he wanted $10.000 for his route but I talked him in to selling me 10 machines (Gum/Candy)just to feel out the buisness.Now that I am doing not bad on them I may go buy another 40 from him this is a lot of fun.Any way welcome this is a GREAT forum

• 2 weeks later...