I got the boot and comission all the loot

lbizzell78

i goes into the store to buy a few things  with my cleaning supplies in hand.Look around and no machine insite.I ask wheres the machine?he say in the back t,he owner ask to remove it . i was nice about it and said ok i will take it home.he said i have wait until he talks to the owner. i said cool no problem. for one it was the xyz bulk pro i have many problems with the mechs before with this machine also customer kept using spill tray as an ash tray but other than that i still made about 20-25 dollars a month.thats great but not after paying 30% comission. Anyway i go back in next day to get my machine. he has talked with the owner who originally let me place the machine. i have permission to pick up. So he ask me can he have 50/50 and nudges the other guy next to him as if i didnt see them. Being that i have serviced it a few days earlier and collected and paid 30% to another guy running the store . i said sure i will give 50 percent .ohh man they were so excited but not as excited about doing this as i was. why because i knew they was not much to give as they thought they were about to get. as always when i service the machine these guys watch me closely as if i was open their cash registers. as i open the back of my machine to get the money i feel all eyeballs on me . lol i look and thank god its only 1.75 lol i gave them the whole thing. put the money on the counter grab my machine and started to load it into the van. one guy comes out side and say is that all. i say yes, thats all was in there instead of 50/50 i gave you all of it. lol why would these people be so petty over a few cents when they own chains and inherit millions.

Yeah you should not have given them any thing. The min they took your machine off the floor and asked you to take it home is when the contract is over. Also if they tried to say they wont let you take your machine just call the cops and say they are trying to steal your property dont worry about that for now just get a new location and try to stay commision free.

Personally I would only pay a commission on anything over $25 per month.

I like what someone else said, don't remember who, If they ask offer them a commission and a 25% smaller vend or no commission and a normal vend, most of the time they want the larger vend.

I either use charity or no commission unless it would be for a very large producer, several hundred a month.