Username / Password

Randy 805

Not sure which forum this post should actually go in but I had a question regarding registration.  Currently I log in using the Facebook option and so I don't actually have a Username / Password combo, however on my smartphine I downloaded the TapTalk App which allows me to view & reposnd to this site in a more userfriendly fashion but that app doesen't have an option to sign in to this site using Facebook, only the Username / Password combo, so how do I create a account to gain a Username / Password without making a duplicate account?  Can I modify my crrent account under my username Randy 805?

Randy,

I looked at your account and it appears to be complete. Meaning you have a username, a log in name and a password.

If it helps, your username (Randy 805) is NOT your login name. If you don't know what your login name is, PM me and I will tell you. Also, I do not have access to passwords so I can't supply that info to you. You can reset that using the lost/forgotten password link. But again, you will need your login name to initiate that.

--Steven

Archived