Is it possible to make $mil+ with ONLY bulk?

guile

hehe...is it *possible*...sure, anything is possible. But what you really mean is, is it *likely*.

It isn't likely that you will make millions in any job. And certainly not without a *lot* of hard work. Ignoring lotto winners, millionaires are people who really know business and work very hard.

First, make enough so that you can do this full time and be comfortable. Then, think big and go for millions!

Kevin

hehe...is it *possible*...sure, anything is possible. But what you really mean is, is it *likely*.

It isn't likely that you will make millions in any job. And certainly not without a *lot* of hard work. Ignoring lotto winners, millionaires are people who really know business and work very hard.

First, make enough so that you can do this full time and be comfortable. Then, think big and go for millions!

Kevin

Good advice and yes, I should have used the word "likely". While I do have several friends who are millionaires (some self made, some not), I do understand that there are no free rides in life (well, at least for most people) and this business (like any other) requires a lot of hard work and an unwavering commitment in order to suceed. With that being said, I asked this question because I am curious if there are any/many people out there who have achived this level of success with ONLY bulk (vs bulk + full service).

Hopefully you will part of that club one day:) Most of my wealthier friends have made their fortunes in real estate (daycare center as well). My father in-law is a multi millionaire and all from real estate. He also has a very busy deli and works his azz off day and night (he get's up at 5 and don't get home until 10 or 11pm!! he he, my first machine was placed as his deli. He is a very stubborn Polish immigrant who thinks that he has all the answers. While based on his success, it would appear he does know real estate, he thinks your an idiot if your not buying it.

He pretty much laughed at me when I opened up my first triple (after only a week) and counted out close to $9. He said (laughing, sarcastically), "So you think you will get rich now with your candy machines"? I then explained it was a numbers game but I choose to keep my goals personal. I think when you tell people what you want to do (and how you plan on doing it), they have a tendency to SUCK the energy away from it. Taking the wind out of your sails might be enough to frustrate someone into failure. As they say, "Sucess is the sweetest revenge" :) And with bulk candy, it can only be sweeter.

Yes, it is possible.

The million dollar++ bulk-vendors do pretty much bulk racks & cranes. They don't mess around with the little machines much at all. My company uses hybrid rack built up mainly with triples & quads on one stand, vending some toys just like them! We sell candy, gum, nuts, etc too though as they make money as well.

The million dollar++ coke/snack vendors do just that, coke & snack machines. These machines have meters and therefore its much easier to hire people to run these routes.

I think when you tell people what you want to do (and how you plan on doing it), they have a tendency to SUCK the energy away from it.

Your not the only one to notice this then, good to know.

I doubt there is any bulk vending company that makes hat much unless they have other means (pop, snack, cranes, arcades) not so much on arcades now though :(

I have asked and heard alot of stories about old man Folz who lives 10 minutes from my house. He was amazing at how he put his vending business together. But it came with alot of sacrifices.

I have asked and heard alot of stories about old man Folz who lives 10 minutes from my house. He was amazing at how he put his vending business together. But it came with alot of sacrifices.

Oh, so he's only ten minutes away from you is that where you are getting all this vending mojo?? I think you will be the next bulk milionare if you keep up at the rate your going.:D:P

Wow Johnny, have you ever talk with him personally?  That is a great opportunity to learn from a very wise person.  I love jumping on opportunities like that!  Take him to dinner and pick his brain.