Relocating machines

alyssamma

All,

I've only used one locator so far - Midwest. They found 10 locations for us and I think they'll have to relocate 5 of them. It sucks we need to wait 45 days when it is obvious these locations are bad (we are talking about $1/week in quarters), at least they *will* replace them all.

Also, a couple of the other locations are amazing so absolutely no complaints overall.

However, we wanted to try some of the other locators recommended here, but none of them had a "full" relocation policy - well, we looked at Kickstart and First Choice. Kickstart said they would relocate 1/3 of the locations and First Choice said 1 for every 5.

So...is this what everyone else is dealing with? Are these other companies so good they don't need to relocate more than 20-30%? Am I missing something?

Has anyone been stuck with a bad location from any of these companies?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin......all locators will present locations that may not do well at all. The key for me is how many of these clunkers will a locator replace. Midwest is correct in asking that you wait for 45 days. Try different products, see if the machine can me moved a bit inside the location first.

I am totally turned off to 1/3 of locations will be replaced etc. Thats ridiculous to me and very unfair IMO. Charge full and appropriate prices for the service and then give the proper guarantee. I had one locator on this site find me 5 locations and they all sucked. I mean they were terrible. And I could not get them all replaced. And to top it off I had numerous refusals at the door when I brought the equipment. Nice huh? Midwest rocks. Trust me brotha.

T-Bird, thanks. I wasn't implying that I didn't like Midwest. I really meant to say that while I wanted to try other locators, Midwest is the only one we'll go with because of their relocation policy.

And I understand what you are saying about trying different things to bring up the low $ machines.

I guess my "problem" with Midwest is my own impatience :) We definitely plan to use them (and so far only them) again.

Kevin

I hear ya Kevin. I am waiting for 10 locations from them now. They are in their second week with it. I know they are busy and I trust them now that they have had my business for 9 months.