small countertop wishing wells

pollux

• 1 month later...

no the only place i have really seen of those is burger king. I see one little problem with that though if you place it and the first try someone happens to land a quarter on that platform. OUCH FREE VACATION!

hi luke

the free vacation is a coupon that is given to the winner. the company that sponsors the vacations

charges a processing fee. the deal seems to be that whoever takes the trip will use the

services again and that is where the profit is.

actually, the person who sells the wishing wells has set up a back end cashflow. they sell a

package including he wishing well, the coupon and locations if desired. how they make

extra cash flow is

1. if the coupon is redeemed they make a commission ( based on how many are redeemed)

2. they give the route vendor an initial supply and then charge $1.50 per coupon to that

person going foward. the wishing well company cost is about $.10.

3. they claim to sold about 11,000 of these wishing wells - so over time if the coupons are

redeemed the wishing well distributor can make a tidy monthly cashflow

seltzer

i once found the wishing well manufacturer and the markup by the distributor was signicant.

i wish(lol) i couldfind the manufacturer again.

hi luke

i might have found a company in pa that can get them. waiting for a price. they are a

distributor. they knew about them and said they come in all sizes.

if you want to see the site of the company that sells the package it is - vendingthatworks.com

seltzer

hi

the primary locations i think would be where there is a cash register and you get change from

a purchase - like wawa,7-11 or i-hop or dennys.

if you want see the package go to vendingthatworks.com

as mentioned the package has a big mark-up and the seller has it set up sp they

make a backend cashflow from the selling you the coupons and a commision when they

are redeemed. see my e-mail to luke in this thread at an earlier time.

best of luck

seltzer

Ok thanks seltzer i have checked out the prices from vending that works and they are not that bad. Just the wells are $80.00 a piece with no locating. I would locate the wells myself. What is the other company you are looking at??

hi luke

the other company i spoke with is a distributor of various plastic fundraising stuff. they seemed

to know what i was asking for and i am still wating for a reply. when last i saw these i think

they were going for about $30 approx. . of course that is without the sign that says win a free

vacation and no vacation coupons.

as i may have mentioned i know the coupons can be bought from the same supplier that

sells to vendingthatworks.com./ they buy them for$.10 and mark them up to $1.50.

will give the distributor a call by wednesday if i haven't heard by then.

overall, i think you can get started for much less than $80. per well.

seltzer

luke

the distributor i spoke to had a religious affiliation and considers the wishing wells to be a

form of gambling. although the person knew where to get them he refused to give up the

info. i told them i would not use them for religious fundraising but he was steadfast in his

refusal. i am still trying to find the source but it may take a while.

keep you posted.

seltzer