Munch Baby Enterprises

pinkbeats

Hi everybody!!  As you all know I joined the vending business in March, bought 10 1-800 machines, did about 4 months of research, and started in July  placing 3 machines each month.  So far I have 6 machines on location and I want to share my experiences.  Since I'm just starting out I check my machines every 2 weeks.

Beg. August                                       Mid Aug                            Beg Sept

1. JC Penney     64.39                      47.81                                  63.55

2. Good Year         6.65                        7.25                                    7.00

3. Heavy Equipment  N/A                   N/A                                        N/A

4.NTB                                                                                                20.25

I havent had the chance to check on the last 2 locations.  They will be checked this weekend.  This is so exciting for me!! I could not have done it without you guys support and encouragement !! 

Great start Pinkbeats. Don't give us all the credit. You did your homework before starting out with placing machines. You have done a great job! JC Penny's looks like a great account. Keep adding each month and you will build a nice route.

Let us know how things are going.

Gary

Thanks even more guys!!!!  Man I remember a conversation I had wih Mountain Man about how it feels the first time you go to service your machines and the feeling you get when you see all those quarters.  When I went to the JC Penny for the 1st time I nearly did a HAPPY DANCE right there in the store!!!!  The tray was just overloaded  with money!!!!  By the way I checked  on the Heavy Equipment place and it only had $8 after  a month and a half. I may have to pass on that one and go somewhere else.  I love you guys!!!  I'll keep you posted!!

• 2 months later...