Extra York Peppermint Patties

dont mean to off topic this, what does BJ's charge you guys for 175 mints? Anyone know if sams sell them? I buy them from walmart in a smaller pack of palmers of about 46 of em, for like $2.50, they have a bigger pack but for some reason they cost more per ounce!!! Ive noticed alot of stuff is like that tho, like red hots in the $1 movie box's are cheaper per ounce than a big bag lol.

We don't have BJ warehouses here in my area. I get my Yorks from SAMs club for $12.42 per 175 ct box.

Sams club is $12.42 per 175 count box and BJ's is $12.19 per 175 count box. The prices may be different in your area. Around here (NY) they seem to adjust prices fairly often. Sometimes they are lower, sometimes they are higher.

Also, depending on how much you spend, it may be worth it to get the premium membership. Its about $30 more per year BUT you get 2% back up to $500 max. Its a must if you spend at least a few grand a year.

ok, the small bags are cheaper per mint from walmart lol, thanks guys!!! Can get 45 for under $3 at our walmart.

They may be cheaper but are they York Peppermint Patties that is the question. IMHO I wouldn't sell anything else but York.

Archived