DN motors available along with logic board

I know a guy that scrapped a DN 522.  Actually the full model, etc is DNCB 522MC/SII-6

This guy just worked at the business where it is.  He had zero experience with it or others.  So, errors and problems just were left or masked over.  This machine recently got broken into.  The thieves cut the coin mech wire and took the whole mech (of course they left all the bills in the validator, ha).  So, he had a guy come out to fix it and that guy left it plugged in while unplugging things and zapped the old logic board.  So, he put this new one to replace it.

Well, I guess the owner got tired of the problems overall with it anyway and didn't want to put a new mech in it.  So, he just decided to sell the machine to a friend that will remove the guts and use the cabinet as a gun safe.  Uh, ok.

So, I was able to take whatever I thought was worthwhile off the machine.   Do you need any of these and how much are they worth?  Make an offer.  I tried looking at ebay and didn't really see comparables.

I took the six motors (the whole thing).  Unscrewed the four screws on the bracket surrounding the motor, unplugged the three wires going to it and pulled the motor off the pin going to the turret.

Also, the logic board.  I didn't test it.  He says it worked and he says it was a new one (or at least came off another working machine).

PM if interested in any.  Make an offer.  He says it all works.  I'll refund you if it doesn't.

Archived