Help with "Snack Shop 6600"

uofajoe99

Hey guys I am having some problems with a snack machine at one of my better locations. I've been in the video game business for awhile, but don't have all the ins-and-outs of this machine....Its a Snack Shop 6600...

It has an older mars change piece and I can't figure out how to make the machine realize that it has plenty of change..specifically quarters. So as a result it is giving me my dollar back when I select anything that it doesn't have enough change for. I know of other machines that you have to enter into a specific mode to fill up the change, but I can't figure this one out.......Any help is greatly appreciated...Thanks Joey.

I,ve had that problem with 2 of my snack shops. Both of them had TRC6000 coin mechs and VFM1 validators. One of the machines, another coin mechs fixed the problem the other time another validator fixed the problem. I believe it is your coin mech not sending signal that it has change or your validator is not recieving signal. If none of that is your problem then I would say it is a bad board.

-Alan