Hot Stuff Cranes For Sale:

vendamania

Anyone interested in saving a good amount of money on cranes I have 2 for sale.

I have 2 -38" jumbo Hot Stuff cranes from Coast to Coast for sale $1200 each.

They are the exact same crane as the Toy Taxis just different graphics.They are black instead of yellow which I find most locations prefer.

Fred

Fred,  If I didn't just close up my arcade I would be interested.  I am now looking to place 14 Jumbo's.  If anybody needs cranes this would be a very good price for Jumbo's.  They are just a little harder to place.

Zeke

No I am the other direction right down 95N,......... Newtown ......Bucks County.

If you are looking for any bulk equipment I also have some at very good prices.I have racks,stickers,spiral,interactive gumball and tritowers for sale.I also have a pacman that is in great shape I might sell.

I see you closed up an arcade in Wildwood.You have any equipment to sell or trade? Do have a candy crane?

Fred

Hi Fred.  Yes we just closed for the season.  I have to take inventory of what we have.  We are in the midst of placing some of the equipment now. I will have a better idea what's left later this week.  I know most of our Single cranes are placed.  We are having a tough time with our Jumbo's though.  I also have a Giant Stacker looking for a home.  Also 2 Drift's. 

How's business for you?  I know that we were off our numbers from last year 35-40%.  This is based on my arcade only.  I haven't had a chance to look at my other routes numbers yet as far a percentages, but generally they feel down.

Hope all is well.

Zeke

E-A-G-L-E-S !

Eagles!

Yes numbers are down big time,this is the worst I have seen it in 16 years.

If it doesn't get any better expect some businesses to close those doors.I am hearing it from all types of locations that it's been there worst summer in over 20 years.

I may be interested in the giant stacker,let me know what you have left.

Fred

• 1 month later...