Almost there

Zero32700

Don't worry your still doing better them I am. I've been going back and forth, I'm getting so much info from these forums that I can't make up my mind. I'm going to Sam's club and Costco this week to look at those candy machines and I think I'll buy a few. Then I'll try ebay.( look out dutchboy) Stay positive, believe in your products. I stole that from my wife. She sells Mary Kay. (very inspirational group) 

Thats funny, my girlfriend was talking to me about all my little business ventures and she said she was thinking about getting into Mary Kay. She went to one of those make up parties and the lady has been bugging her to sell, so she finally sent her an email.

I too am just getting started. I have elected to let a locator place my first machines since I am also a little scared to hear my first "NO!!". I have averaged about $2 a day off my kids while the machines are in my basement though.:D

I have been to Sam's for my first load of product, but was hoping to find a better selection. Maybe some small chicklet gum or a jelly bean. Do any of you know of anouther sorce?  

I wish that money was all profit. The fact is, the kids get the quarters from my spare change jar upstairs. I even caught my son treating all his buddies to M&Ms this past weekend. The little buggers!!! That is why I refer to my family as "the weeds in the front yard of life". Hence part of my screen name.