Tiffeney

Tiffeney

Hi I am new in this site , but I have been reading the post here for a month.  I have just purchased 38 machines and have 36 on location and the other two in my garage waiting to be place with in a day or two I just picked them up off of ebay.  My machines are so far mostly vendstar. I decided to get into this so that I can stay at home with my three children and still have some cash flow !  I do not plan on making this my full time job though .  My goal is to get up to 100 machines with in the next 2 months and woirk with that until my 3 year old is in first grade.  Then I plan on getting some kind of part time job to get me out of this NUT HOUSE !  I plan on keeping up with the candy route for a very long time evan after all my kids are in full day school.  As for my kids I have a 3, 4, and 12 year old.  I am alway try to sneak on while they are watching Dora or one of those shows that is always on the the TV I have the computer in my family room right next to the TV so I do not miss a thing !  If it is Dinner time , snack time , bath time , cleaning time , Weekend sport time , movie time ( more cartoons ) or shopping time that is the only time I am not on hear. Oh the new reason I would not be on here is because I have a candy time that I love .   

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm...

Sounds like you have a really good start. 36 machines is a very good start. If you average 1 dollar a day per machine which is about average that is over $1000/mo. Its a little bit of extra income. I can certainly understand wanting to get out of the house. My wife only has one kid at home and she can't wait to get out of the "nut house."