Expensive Prizes

clawmaster

First off what kind of account are you considering. If the account is in a rough area, sure put empty boxes in them. But if the account is secure go with the live prize. Always go live prizes when you can, it bolsters impulse play. People are less apt to play if they have to redeem something for the prize. Try go pros, it's the new fad. IPads and beats are always popular to. Don't go generic or refurb. We used to put a sign on the price stating the box was empty but it wasn't. Never had a brake in so guess it worked.

I was in a sports bar the other day, and it said, "See owner for prizes."  So the owner kept them in his office.  It was a Keymaster by Sega. They seem to be getting popular. I mostly see them in bars.  

I have wondered too about where to get prizes. I can get iPads and Beats, etc. from Sam's, but it doesn't seem like the profit would be very good. Here's the kicker, the owner of the bar told me he got 50% commission on the machine. That seems outrageous to me.  

First off what kind of account are you considering. If the account is in a rough area, sure put empty boxes in them. But if the account is secure go with the live prize. Always go live prizes when you can, it bolsters impulse play. People are less apt to play if they have to redeem something for the prize. Try go pros, it's the new fad. IPads and beats are always popular to. Don't go generic or refurb. We used to put a sign on the price stating the box was empty but it wasn't. Never had a brake in so guess it worked.

It's in a mall, pretty good security. I know theres a law in Arizona saying you can have only $35 on prizes, but every once in a while I see people break that law. Is it a big risk taker to be pouting in beats go pros, and iPads? 

Archived