Anyone Do PHONE CARD machines?

markvend

Gabe,

The guy I am dealing with was good enough to tell me he's only making a fraction of what he used to because of the upswing of cell phones.  I was hoping to be able to sell Go-phone cell cards or something similar but he said the profit margin was pretty low the last time he checked. He never did these cell cards, only traditional phone cards.

I can get the machines cheap but don't think at this point there's enough profit to mess with it.  I'm making the same profit he is on a bulk double machine. 

The only way I see it could work is if you could get the cell cards at a low enough discount because I'm hearing they do sell well.  I'm not willing to deal with it unless I can make several hundred a machine.

Mark

• 1 month later...

Just my opinion, but  the other issue w/ these things is location placement.  If you were to need to get a phone card, you would most likely go to a phone retailer, big box store, or other place you would "think" to go.  In other words, it doesn't lend itself favorably to impulse, which is our magical ingredient. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...