New to Bulk Vending

fishweeds

Hello All!

I am a new member, but have been learning about the bulk vending world on this forum for some time now. A co-worker of mine kept complaining to me that he had a bunch of money tied up in 5 double bulk candy machines and no time to service his rout. I made him a really small offer to take them of his hands as a joke, but he accepted my offer. So now I'm in the vending business.

First off, I try to be a good husband to my wife and a good father to my kids. I have a fulltime job, but I also have allot of bills. I figure these machines can not hurt with any of the above. In fact, I hope to make it a family enterprise if all goes well in the future. 

My screen name, if anyone really cares, is a cross between my real name and my pet name for my family. My real name is Fish**** and my family is a "clump of weeds in the lawn of life". I have used this screen name since before most of you were out of diapers. So there!:P Sorry to be so upfront, but it has nothing to do with smoking anything. Especially not fish!

I made him a really small offer to take them of his hands as a joke, but he accepted my offer.

Welcome Fish!

Glad to have you here! You would be surprised how many vendors would be willing to sell off their machines for cheap money simply because they want out. Some people even go around and take down phone numbers off of other machines and call to see if they want to sell. I've heard this is a great way to build a route.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...