50 Cent 1 inch on locations

drvend1@yahoo.com

here is a location of mine i had a 6 way all candy at .25 cent doing on a 6 week collection period apx $90.00 gross (that is why only 8% of my route is candy)

4 month ago i changed the 2 vendors on the bottom (see photo) to 50 cent toys and for the 2nd collection my gross is at $220.00.

i have been adding 50 cent  machines to  my locations  and tesing merchandise which will sell at 50 cent and i will be glad to share results when i have them.

if you been testing same way let me know.

the 50 cent 1 inch vendor is the way of the future and i want to be ready.

Simon

Simon,

I hear you. I am placing 0.50 mechs on my 1.1's from now on. I was the last vendor in my area to do this. All others in my area have been selling 1.1's at 0.50 and 2" for 0.75 for quite some time now. I've even seen $1.00 flat vendors as well. (not as often, but they are out there.)

Steve

Simon,I do'nt mean to steer off topic here but may I ask where you found 1 inch gumball wheels for your v-lines. I have a couple doubles and like the looks of the machines but can't find any place that sells parts for them,I would like to try some caps and 1 inch gumballs. Thanks

Simon,

How are those V-Line working for you with 1.1" capsules? I have the same machines (Pro-Line) in 63 locations and have issues with mis-vends. I like the 50c idea. I think if you put the right products, (better value) type toys, customers will pay the price. I really like what you have done. The numbers are holding up pretty well with the new price-point so it doesn't look like you are getting hurt.

Please keep us updated with your test. Great job!

Definitely deserves my vote for POTD!

Gary

Simon,

You are correct with the .50 vend on your 1.1 on your nice toys. I have alot of stuff on .50 I have also had to reduce them back down to a .25 due to the reduction of sales. Some locations will be able to preform with a .50 vend while others may not. Basically the same toy will not sell for the same price in every location. Great lookin stand to!

Simon,

POTD is a voting system that we have on the forums. You will notice at the bottom of your avatar and name there is a line that says My POTD.

Post Of The Day is a way to compliment another member for a great post. Try it out the next time you read a great post. That's what I did for your great post about trading up to from 25 cents to 50 cents. I voted it a POTD.

Gary