9 placed in 4 days! and all on the first try!

zorbavending

My wife and I are brand new to this business but we did a lot of research before we jumped in!. We have about 100Gs to invest in a business but we are taking it slow. We live near the Seaga plant so we can just pick up our machines at their loading dock as needed. We dont have to go and order them at Sam's Club and it saves us a lot on shipping!. Last week we got our first 9 machines I just started placing them 4 days ago. I have one in a feed mill here in town as its harvest season here in Wisconsin and the mill is backed up for 2 blocks with feed trucks and all the drivers and employees have to damn near trip on the machine. I know I will have to find another place for that one when harvest ends but for now its making money!. I also placed one in our local cafe in town , and one in a hair salon for women I put pink color PMMs in that one. I put another in a apartment complex office they take it out front of the office every day and bring it back inside each night they even paid for a cable lock themselves and locked it up for me!. The others are located at other busy businesses in town all the units are within 1 mile from my home so gas wont be much of a problem!. For the heck of it I checked the apartment placement today 1 day since it was placed and it already had $7.50 in it! .  Anyway, if it works out for us we will buy many more machines! .

So far, we have $600.00 in new machines both doubles and singles and $400.00 in candy my wife is worried it will take years to pay for it on the profits of only 9 machines! I myself hope it wont be that long as we wont buy more machines until the business profits pay for these!. We are careful investors. The wife is a CPA!

Man zorba, that is great! Congratulations on getting started so successfully! Its always a great feeling to see one's hard work and research pay off in the end.

Also, it looks like you haven't had very many posts, so welcome to the board. I'm still fairly new myself, but I know how it feels to be welcomed!

Zorba,  it sounds like you could really make a nice business in that town.  I'm suprised there are not more people in to bulk being so close to the Seaga plant.  I wish you both the best of luck and nice work with the locating!

Don't worry Gabe, there are plenty of bulk venders in Janesville. I stayed at the Holiday Inn express ther, next to the Damons rib joint. I went in for dinner and they had 2 doubles in the entrance, a crane machine and a toy rack near the bar area. Someones working that town!

Regards,

Philo