The biggest bulk vending operators / toys/gums distributors

Rox

Hallo!

I wonder who are the biggest bulk vending operators in USA, Europe, World? do you know such companies? what are the "stories" of foundation such businesses?, number of machines....

And next question the biggest toys/gums producers/distributors? like A&A, etc...

Actually, it would be Coinstar. Sugarloaf, Amusement Factory, Folz, are all owned by coinstar.

A bit of history- Folz operates 140,000 bulk vendors. They have 262 employees. One thing that got them to the top (Everyone one that does racks uses them now) is toys. He was one of the first, if not the first to offer these toys to the chain stores.  That is how he got into most of them. Once you have a few chains, with 100's of racks in them, it is much easier to get other chain accounts.

Kyle

Luke,

I am big on the chain accounts, I currently operate in-

National-

Dollar General Stores *New*

Verizon Wireless

KFC

Taco Bell

Local-

Panda Garden Buffets- 10 Stores - Plus one under construction *New*

Payless Pharmacy-6 Stores

DTC Wireless-5 Stores

I am currently up to about 107 machines, with 150+ mechs. I had to buy more racks for the new accounts.

Kyle

Tx Simon!

Are there in USA machines in such places like KFC (except yours LUKE ;) ), Mc'Donalds etc? in Poland/Europe I didn;t see so I assume that the policy of such companies prohibit to put any machines.

Kyle I was not nocking any of your chain locations. There is just a chance if they decided to change managers or owners they say we don't need these machines you are just out those locations. Congrats on having luck locating in these locations. I have chains myself but they are local chains with 4 - 5 stores.