Tommy 1 dollar toy vendor

drvend1@yahoo.com

we have been working with this vendor for over 12 month and, in the correct locations it does good for us. bellow is a photo from a denny's resturant lobby we have just added a 2 selection next to our interactive vendor this way you can get the idea of the size.

i have found that the machine is a very good door opener

does any of you work with this vendor?

Simon

I'm working on similar to Tommy machines - in Europe such machines are very popular and well known as reliable, disadvantage - more sophisticated mechanism. I see that you might have problems with refilling products - I have to keep door not to open very wide - ulness the capsules will drop down.

By the way - when do you buy license products?

it is not the most vendor friendly but it does open doors very easy. it also bring in income from adult customers and not just kids. yes coin mec is not the best but tommy is working on a new one (it will be out this month) we buy the product here in the usa from tommy as well as different dist.

Simon

Simon,

Where did you get your info on the new coin mech? I have made two requests for catalogs and mailing info from the American company that handles the machines and still they won't send me anything.

It seems their customer service is horrible. I would appreciate any info you have. I picked up two of the TOmy machines with 4 selections each and they do OK for me.

Mark