And they say Sunday is for rest.

guile

I now have the bragging rights of saying I have machines in NY/NJ AND PA:) I was going to pick up some food (Chineese) and figured I would hit a few places along the way. Out of 4 places I got 2 no's (not enough room and the other just said NO). I then ventured to the Pizza shop next door to the Chineese restaurant. I gave him my pitch and he said bring it in!! The owner wasn't at the Chineese restaurant but I got his phone number too. So I'm actually 1 for 3!! (maybe 2 for 4, I'll report back on that one:)

And yes, the feeling of getting that "yes" REALLY makes you more confident. For those that are nervous about locating themselves (or too busy, wink wink), just get out there and DO IT! I just saved $50 (that I can now use for another machine) and scored a VERY good location.

g

Good deal guile, I also do all of my own locating. I have had great success with this. Besides saving money you have another since of pride with that location. You know you got them locations, what a great confidence booster! Good Job