Advice on 3 machine purchase

sterling

Thank you for some of your input. I've been seriously considering crossing the line into full line vending. I opted out of a 28 combo deal for $9900 I had three sources say don't do it.

Here is my latest deal I'm looking into. Two locations. The first has a huge soda machine (usi model I believe) it sells monster, arizona tea, gatorade, coke, water. The location is prime work trucks and a cash cage where the guys get paid and deliver money. The machine is at the cash cage. The other machine on location is a vendco snack machine in the break room. He is asking $2500 for the machines and the location. He also has a second location with 1 machine I will check out tomorrow. This guy has a huge full time full line route. He is wanting to sell these locations because they are the only two he has far from his base and the rest of the route. It all seems legitimate to me. I already have insurance for 2 million in place. The guy tells me he profits about $400/month off the 2 machine location.  I watched him service the machines a few days ago and there seemed to be a good amount of money in them.  I'm am leaning towards pulling the trigger on this one. Any advice would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...