How many for parts?

kai1836

I see what you are saying Luke.  Let me explain.  I have 10 1-800 triples I purchased for $40 each used.  Because the company is a biz op  I can not order parts from them (since I technically didn't buy the machines from them). If I were able to buy parts from them it would be about the same as if I were to just keep a machine for parts.  That's my reasoning.   I should have went into greater detail, sorry.

Gabe,

Parts for 1-800 Vending machines are usually on Ebay, or can be bought from others on this site. Also, the coin mechs, and products wheels on the machine, can be bought from other vending company's because they are interchangeable.

I would not waste a whole machine. Its all about volume guys! No need to throw away mulit machines, so you can fix other machines!

Kyle

Kai, I think one back-up would be a good idea. Not too long ago I had a customer call to tell me the handle "just broke off the machine". I told them not a problem and switched it out about an hour later. I then can repair it and check it out back at the shop at my leisure. I'm just saying it's about customer service and not getting kicked out due to shoddy equipment.

I have about 15 broken mechs laying around I cant use (but can use them as parts), and 3 of each style mechs for replacement. I have about 25 gumball wheels, and 30 candy wheels. I also have 5 stands, along with 15 locks. Plus 2 racks, 5 extra panels, and 3 globes of different styles. All are extra parts.

Kyle