Advice on placing a machine at my workplace

chad

Im looking into getting into full line vending but I havent started yet. I want to start with one and see how it goes and build from there. I work in a factory with 150+ employees. Obviously the break room is filled with vending machines already. There is 1 Pepsi machine, 1 Coke machine, 1 huge 45 selection variety drink machine, 2 large snack machines, 1 coffee and rotating one with a variety of things in it.

Ive been thinking about starting with the full line thing and it hit me that if I can start there in my own workplace it would be perfect. The one wall has machines lined up all along the wall and on the other side of the cafeteria/breakroom is 3 machines, 2 along one corner and 1 along the other. There is a space right beside the one and an open receptacle. Looks perfect for another machine. I think the Hr department might let me put one in there if I talk to them.

My question is what type of machine should I try to place. There is plenty of drink and snacks. Should I maybe try an ice cream vending machine?  Anyone have experience with those? Or should I try a healthy vending machine? that would be something different, or maybe just a combo with drinks and snacks that arent being offered already? I think I could find some things that arent offered now. I could maybe put some energy drinks in.

Any thoughts or advice?

thanks