In need of software insight!

I've decided I need a system to help me manage my day to day operations as my company grows. I've looked into a few companies and I think I've made my mind up but I would love some extra insight and opinion. First off, I have done my research and I need a browser based system. I've looked into Cantaloupe, Vagabond, Nayax, and Parlevel, and a couple other companies. I'm leaning towards Parlevel. I need help. I'm scared of making a mistake where there is no return.

That depends on a few factors in my opinion...Your technical knowledge, market segmentation and operators in the field.  If you have multiple routes and multiple operators needing access in multiple segments...delivery, vending, full service, on demand etc then Parlevel can grow with your company.  

If you have technical knowledge or know someone who can program SQL, PHP etc you can look at open-source ERP programs that are mobile and cloud based.  One "FREE" option is Dolibarr.  If you have a web host that has "softaculous" in their main area "cPanel" etc you can install Dolibarr right from there....The base program has inventory, multi-warehouse inventory, mobile applications for Android, accounting, time tracking.....heck the list goes on. ---->http://www.dolibarr.org/

We started with Dolibarr then bought an application to do purchases and the mobile connector..Our total cost was right at $300'ish TOTAL...No fees etc.

With software out of the box solutions in most times your limited what their program CAN and CANNOT do...Open source can do anything with the right clicks and modules.  Might give it a shot, it is free ;).

Archived